Brook Chalmers is a production supervisor, voice actor and manager. He contributed to the first Shantae game as a play tester.
Brook Chalmers studied between 2005 and 2009 at the California State University (Northridge) and graduated in television production.
Brook Chalmers started his professional career as a store manager for GameStop between 2000 and 2008. During this period, he lent his voice acting talent for several video games and was also a play tester on one occasion, for Shantae. In 2009, he joined Cartoon Network in the production department, and left in 2011 for Wildbrain, where he remained for a few months as a production coordinator. In April 2012, he joined DreamWorks Animation as a story and editorial production supervisor, working notably on DreamWorks Dragons for which he was also a voice actor on some episodes.
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack - production assistant (11 episodes, 2009-2010)
- Secret Mountain Fort Awesome - production assistant (1 episode, 2011)
- DreamWorks Dragons - production assistant (3 episodes, 2012), production supervisor (37 episodes, 2012-2014)
- Chinese Checkers - director (2009)
- The Mummy - voice talent (2000)
- Pearl Harbor: Defend the Fleet - voice over (2001)
- Pacific Gunner - voice talent (2002)
- Rogue Ops - voice-over actor (2003)
- Dungeon Lords - voice talent (2004)
- Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - voice (2005)
- Dungeon Lords - voice talent (2005)
- High Seize - voice-over talent (2005)
- Shadowgrounds - actor (2005)
- Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars - voice (2006)
- DreamWorks Dragons - voice actor (14 episodes, 2012-2014)
- Chowder - story writer (2 episodes, 2008)
- Shantae - play tester (2002)