Jeremy Dower is an independent Australian visual artist and musician, currently living in Japan. He was an additional background artist on Shantae: Risky's Revenge and was also credited as pixel modeler on Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.
Jeremy Dower studied fine arts in an University in Melbourne.
Dower claims that working in the video game industry, starting as a pixel artist, helped him develop his visual artist talents. It is unknown if he was a full-time employee of video game publishers or a freelancer. He has notably worked for WayForward on Sigma Star Saga, Contra 4 or Shantae: Risky's Revenge on which he was an additional background artist and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse on which he was a pixel modeler.
Dissatisfied with Melbourne students' attitude towards culture, Dower developed an interest in music and has published several albums. He moved to Japan as he had a modest following there to make his musical career grow, and has since gone back to visual arts as well.
Jeremy Dower claims that his visual arts works are influenced notably by the FriendsWithYou collective.
- Space Invaders - art team (1999 or 2002)
- Planet of the Apes - artist (2001)
- Duke Nukem Advance - artist (2002)
- Le Mans 24 Hours - artist (2002)
- Minority Report: Everybody Runs - art team (2002)
- Sigma Star Saga - background lead (2005)
- Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses - backgrounds (2006)
- Disney's American Dragon: Jake Long - Rise of the Huntsclan! - background art (2006)
- Justice League Heroes: The Flash - level design (2006)
- Unfabulous - backgrounds (2006)
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - additional background art (2010)
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - pixel modeler (2014)
- Contra 4 - contributor (2007)
- Sentimental Dance Music For Couples (2000)
- Music For Retirement Villages. Circa 2050 (2002)
- Music For The Young & The Restless (2004)