Matthew Hull (or Matt Hull) is a sound designer. He was a quality assurance tester for the iOS version of Shantae: Risky's Revenge. He is currently a partner with Mint Potion Productions and Warhorn Games.
Matthew Hull studied at the College of the Canyons.
Matthew Hull started his professional career as a security officer at Professional Security Consultants, Inc. in 2010. In January 2011, he joined WayForward as a quality assurance tester, notably working as such on the iOS version of Shantae: Risky's Revenge, and in October became a sound designer. He left WayForward in September 2014.
This is a list of projects Matthew Hull was involved in according to his LinkedIn page (unless otherwise indicated).
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories - sound designer (2012)
- iCarly Groovey Foodie! - sound effects (2012)
- Double Dragon: Neon - sound effects (2012)
- Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! - sound effects and coordination (2012)
- Build a Bear Workshop: Bear Valley - audio assets (2013)
- DuckTales: Remastered - sound design, audio assets (2013)
- Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! - audio assets, audio implementation (2013)
- Adventure Time: Secret Of The Nameless Kingdom - audio assets (2014)
- Til Mornings Light - audio assets (2014)
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - iOS quality assurance tester (2010)
- Mighty Switch Force! - quality assurance tester (2011)
- Shovel Knight - tester (2014)