The Refresh Dance is a fusion dance that appears in Shantae and the Seven Sirens. It is represented by a woman who has vines for hair. She also has her legs replaced by a long brown vine-like tail.
After rescuing Vera, she will reward Shantae by sharing her power with her.
In Game Description
The power of nature can revive the weary and heal the sick - and restore Empty Hearts in the process!
- Recovers 2 Hearts
- Makes plants in environment bloom
- Reverses petrification of enemy statues
- Heals water that has been poisoned so that the player can swim in it without taking damage
- Rejuvenates npcs who are sleepy or tired
- Resurrects mummified enemies to human form
- Damages undead enemies
- The following Monster Cards affect the Refresh Dance:
- Rag and Bones: The Refresh Dance restores more Empty Hearts than before!
- Spectre: The Refresh Dance does more damage to sickly or undead foes!
- Sickly Silverfish: The Refresh Dance consumes less magic when used!
- The following achievements involve use of the Refresh Dance:
- Sheer Perfection?: Revitalize cellular functions.
- Refreshing Rewards: Turn an enemy into an ally by helping them heal.
- Slime Time: Witness every magical outcome with Slimes.
- Dangerous Dances: Learn all magical dances.
- After the "Spectacular Superstar" update, using this dance near Rottytops will result in her resuming her human form for a few moments, before reverting back to her usual zombie self.