Calimlim started his professional career at WayForward in September 2007, where he was the lead engine programmer. As such, he worked on several titles, including the Director's Cut version of Shantae: Risky's Revenge. In September 2014, he left WayForward to join Yacht Club Games as a technical programmer.
This is a list of projects Shane Calimlim was involved in according to Moby Games.
- Mighty Flip Champs! - additional programmer (2009)
- A Boy and His Blob - engine programming (2009)
- BloodRayne: Betrayal - engine programmer (2011)
- Double Dragon: Neon - lead engine programmer (2012)
- Disney DuckTales: Remastered - lead engine programmer (2013)
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut - engine and tools (2014)
- Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows ( 2014)